The Office of Academic Scheduling is responsible for:
- The collection, posting, and updating of the:
- The posting of final exam schedules for Fall and Spring semesters
- The assignment of classrooms to academic courses held on campus
- The updating of the University's annual Catalogue
- Are you a new first year student or a new transfer student with a question about your first year courses or schedules? The First Year Program can help first year and transfer students transition to Western New England University.
- Are you a current student with a question about academic advisement, courses or schedules? If so, please contact your assigned faculty advisor.
Students should consult their academic advisor for all questions related to advising and course selection. Students can also refer to the University catalogue for additional advisement information, the Colleges' academic advising site(s):
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
College of Business majors should also visit the College of Business Resource Center.
- College of Engineering
and the Academic Support Center.
- Preparing for Course Registration video
- How to Register Yourself for Courses in an Upcoming Semester video
Semester and 11-week Term Course Schedules
Undergraduate and Graduate Course Schedules
- Summer Session Course Schedule
- Fall Semester Course Schedule
Fall Priority Registration information
Registration for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers
- Wintersession Course Schedule
Wintersession registration for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers
- Spring Semester Course Schedule
Spring Priority Registration information Registration for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers.
- Course scheduling worksheet.
- GPA Calculator
- WNE undergraduate students may take credit courses through the Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield (CCGS) exchange program. Contact the Student Administrative Services Office for more information on the CCGS exchange program.
- Grades, degree audits and student schedules can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and graduate student schedules can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and Pharmacy student schedules can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and OTD student schedules can be viewed online at ASAP.
Final Exam Schedule
(Fall and Spring Undergraduate semesters)
2017 Spring Semester Final Exam Schedule
(for full semester undergraduate spring courses & 2nd 7 1/2 week PEHR 151s)
2017 Fall Semester Final Exam Schedule
(for full semester undergraduate fall courses & 2nd 7 1/2 week PEHR 151s)
Undergraduate and Graduate
Online Courses and Programs:
Classes are delivered electronically through Kodiak course software.
Beginning on September 15, 2016 Western New England University will offer all current students and alumni the opportunity to request an electronic transcript. Users will still be able to order a paper transcript as well—one that has a more user-friendly interface, along with a number of expedited service options available.
A $7.00 charge will go into effect for all transcript requests that are processed beginning on September 15, 2016.
Questions may be directed to and assistance is available from Student Administrative Services (SAS) and the School of Law.
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Alumni transcripts
Law School Students transcripts