Western New England University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Click HERE to to access the 2012 New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Self Study for Western New England University.
Specialized Program-Specific Accreditations
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Bar Assocation (ABA)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Massachusetts Department of Education (Mass DOE)
Other Useful Links
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Assessment and Evaluation
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment
- New England Educational Assessment Network (NEEAN)
In an effort to be accountable to the public and disclose progress toward student achievement of key student learning outcomes, we have the following results from program assessment to share: