- Learn about admission requirements and financial aid options;
- Have your college transcripts evaluated for transferability (by appointment only);
- Visit with faculty in specific academic disciplines;
- Learn about our diverse and exciting student clubs and organizations;
- Discuss the freshman experience with the Dean of First Year Students; and
- Benefit from student insights through an engaging student panel discussion.
Come learn about our programs, meet our engaging faculty, talk to coaches, and explore our beautiful campus
What's the best way to see what Western New England University is all about? Visit the campus during one of the upcoming fall Open Houses. During our Open House you will:
- Tour our beautiful campus and residence halls
- Get the "inside scoop" from current students
- Meet with your future professors, coaches and/or team representatives
- Have all of your admissions and financial aid questions answered
Space is filling up quickly, so register online today.
2014-2015 Open House Dates:
Saturday, November 8th Save
Saturday, November 22nd
- Registration begins at 8:30.
Open House Program Schedule:
Undergraduate open houses provide opportunities to:
Reservations are requested. For reservations and more information, contact the Office of First Year Students and Students in Transition at 413-782-1312 or toll-free at 1-800-325-1122 Ext. 1312, or register online.
Our Open House is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the University. Segments of the Open House, therefore, cannot be isolated. If you are interested in customizing your visit, a campus visit without a program can be arranged weekdays and many Saturday mornings by contacting the Admissions Office directly at 413-782-1321.