- explore the scope and nature of academic programs;
- learn about admission requirements and financial aid options;
- have your college transcripts evaluated for transferability (by appointment only);
- visit with faculty in specific academic disciplines;
- take a tour of the campus, escorted by a student host;
- talk with athletic administration and/or team representatives;
- learn about student clubs and organizations;
- discuss the freshman experience with the Dean of First Year Students and Students in Transition; and
- benefit from student insights through a student panel discussion.
Come learn about our programs, meet our engaging faculty, talk to coaches, and explore our beautiful campus
What's the best way to see what Western New England University is all about? Visit the campus during one of the upcoming Open Houses. You can tour the campus; talk with students, faculty members, coaches and/or team representatives, and administrators; and have your questions answered about the University. Reservations are requested and can be made online.
Here are the upcoming dates:
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 (Includes special program for students interested in Social Work and a panel on Careers in Sport)
- Sunday, March 30, 2014 (Accepted Students only)
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
- Registration begins at 8:30. Tours and information conferences start at 9:00.
Undergraduate open houses provide opportunities to:
Reservations are requested. For reservations and more information, contact the Office of First Year Students and Students in Transition at 413-782-1312 or toll-free at 1-800-325-1122 Ext. 1312, or register online.
Our Open House is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the University. Segments of the Open House, therefore, cannot be isolated. If you are interested in customizing your visit, a campus visit without a program can be arranged weekdays and many Saturday mornings by contacting the Admissions Office directly at 413-782-1321.