Welcome International Students

Admissions Requirements

  • Apply Online or through the Common Application.
  • Submit additional materials as outlined here.
  • Demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Submitting one of the following tests or proof of completion of one of the language schools which we have partnerships with will meet this requirement. SAT or ACT scores can also be used to meet this requirement.
    • TOEFL - 79
    • IELTS - 6
    • PTE Academic - 53
    • Step EIKEN - Pre-1
    • iTEP - 5
    • Bridge Pathways - On-campus English program
    • International Language Institute of Massachusetts -  level B2
    • ELS - Level 112
    • New England School of English - Level 10 with a GPA of 2.7
    • Boston Academy of English/Stafford House - Level 6
    • Embassy CES - Advanced C1
    • Inlingua Washington - Level 8
    • A.C.E. Language Institute - level 6

Scholarships and Cost

Undergraduate International Student Scholarships ranging from $9,000 to $17,000 are awarded to students with outstanding academic records. These are only partial scholarships, and they are offered to a limited number of students. International students must be able to finance their tuition, housing, travel, and personal expenses. As part of the application process, students must provide a letter from their bank and an Affidavit of Support to certify that sufficient funds are available. Visit our tuition page for our current undergraduate rates.

Bridge Pathways Program

We have partnered with Bridge Pathways to provide an on-campus English program for students who have not yet met our English language requirements. Students would be conditionally admitted to the University and upon completing the program, would not have to take the TOEFL/IELTS again. You can learn more about the program here.

I-20 Policy and Visa Information

Upon acceptance to the University, we will issue an I-20 form. The I-20 will be mailed to the student's permanent address as listed on the admissions application. The Admissions Office should be notified if you move or change your address during the enrollment process. For the full I-20 policy click here. You will need the I-20 in order to obtain an F-1 visa. For more information about the visa process, please visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs. It is also advised that you utilize the EducationUSA center in your home country.

Additional Resources


University Photo Album

View Our Brochure



Follow our Blog!