You served US. Now we're here to serve YOU.
If you're ready to step back into a classroom either to complete your degree or to begin your college career, Western New England University is ready to serve you. Western New England University is proud to support the GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program. Most students enrolling under the Yellow Ribbon Program will be able to attend Western New England University tuition free.
At the Office of Student Administrative Services our Veteran Student Liaison is here to assist you every step of the way. Our office is also prepared to assist qualifying veteran parents with the transfer of benefits to their dependent children.
Experience the Western New England University advantage:
- Small classes and individual attention
- On-campus Air Force and Army ROTC programs
- Full- and part-time programs, many courses online
- Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree completion program
- More than 40 undergraduate programs
- Graduate degree programs in Business, Engineering, and Law
- Master's in Accounting (MSA), Business Administration (MBA), or Engineering Management online
- ABA accredited law programs (day or evening)
- Application fee waived for all veterans
- Transfer-friendly policies for nontraditional educational experiences, including courses and training obtained through the Armed Services.
Ready to Get Started? Follow These Easy Steps:
- Apply on VONAPP
- Apply to Western New England University
- Contact the Veterans Student Liaison at 413-796-2103.
To explore your options and have your transfer credits evaluated, contact our Admissions Office at 413-782-1321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.