Your personal success plan.
Choosing to advance your education is a very personal decision. Your motivation for pursuing a degree or certificate-greater financial security, a more fulfilling job, or a new career path-is unique to your life and your ambitions.
The Western New England University Advantage:
- Accelerated 11-week terms for graduate programs
- Traditional 15-week semesters and 6-week summer sessions for undergraduate programs
- Flexible delivery- wide variety of courses in the classroom and online
- Individual attention and advising
- Nationally recognized faculty
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Convenient payment plans and tuition reimbursement
- Beautiful 215-acre campus
- Academic tutoring through our Math and Writing Centers
It's All About Access
Accelerated programs, delivered on campus during the evening, or online through our innovative software, are at the heart of the personalized experience that makes adult learning at Western New England University so accessible.
We'll Know You By Name
In classes averaging just 20 students, our renowned faculty will get to know you by name. With excellent credentials and years of practical experience, they'll bring classroom theory to life. You'll also network with classmates from throughout the region and have opportunities to build important professional connections.
A Degree of Distinction
You'll often find our graduates in key management roles. Across the region and around the globe, our alumni have risen to the top posts in a broad spectrum of fields. As you join the ranks of our more than 41,000 alumni, the excellent reputation of Western New England University will continue to distinguish your degree for years to come.
Wed., August 13, 5:30 p.m.
Kevin S. Delbridge