Western New England University is regionally accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges.
In its annual "America’s Best Colleges" ranking, U.S.News & World Report lists Western New England University among the North Region’s "Best Universities-Master’s Category," those which provide a full range of bachelor’s and master’s programs.
Are you ready to take the lead in your organization as a manager? Do you have the skills to make a successful transition? Nearly half of the engineers working in industry serve in management capacities, yet many feel they lack the problem-solving skills they need to be truly effective leaders. You can choose a different path. The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) program will give you the skills to take your career to the next level.
With the MSEM program you will:
- Gain the expertise to help your organization make the most effective use of its resources.
- Learn to increase productivity, encourage flexibility, and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Be prepared to apply engineering skills to design effective systems and devise procedures to successfully operate these systems.
- Choose from full- or part-time study.
- Earn your degree in as little as one year.
- Start anytime – Fall (September), Winter (January), Spring (April), or Summer (July).
- MSEM/MBA combined degree program—save time and money by taking advantage of cross-credits that will count towards both degrees.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at
email@example.com or 413-782-1517