School of Law Alumni
Welcome School of Law Alumni and Friends
Our 8,000 alumni can be found around the world. They serve in all aspects of the legal profession including the judiciary, the armed forces, government, law enforcement, academia, and business. You will find our alumni employed as solo practitioners, partners in large firms, counsel for major corporations and public agencies. The alumni are dedicated to the School of Law and its current students. More than 300 alumni gave of their time and talent last year in service to the School of Law. That service included director positions on the Alumni Board, panelists for Career Services, coaches for Moot Court, lecturers, class agents and more.
Please explore our website for ways to stay in touch and be more involved with the School of Law and the alumni. Connect with us.
Associate Director of Alumni Relations,
2015-2016 Law Alumni Board of Directors
L-R Back: Stephen Button, Talia Gee, Linda Fakhoury, John Fitzgerald, Cristina Ianello, David Cortese, Ellie Rosenbaum, Sarah Willey, Chad Grenier, Evan Borklund, Brian Levin
L-R Front: Spencer Naake, James Doyle, Krystal Orr, Ijemoa Ugoezi, Marcy Spratt. Not pictured: Marc Strange, Michael Smith, James Martin
Term Completed 2016Michael Borg '88
New York, NY
Linda Fakhoury '04 Chair of the Communications Committee
James J. Martin '06
Spencer M. Naake '10, Secretary
Zachary M. Ryan '09
Marcy E. Spratt '09, President
Term Completed 2017
Chad Grenier '10 Chair of the Events Committee
Cristina Ianello '02
West Springfield, MA
Brian Levin '06
South Strafford, VT
Krystal Orr '06
Rock Hill, NC
Ellie Rosenbaum '04
Marc Strange '04 Chair of the Nominations and Elections Committee
Ijemoa A. Ugoezi '06
Term Completed 2018
Evan Bjorklund '13
Stephen Button '06 President Elect
David Cortese '11
James Doyle '06
John Fitzgerald, II '99
Talia Gee '10
Michael Smith '04
Sarah Willey '96
Volunteer with us
- Membership on the Alumni Association Board of Directors — Help shape the future of the School of Law
- For more information on the Board of Directors nomination process, please email email@example.com.
- Serve on a committee for the Alumni Association
- For more information on the committees, please email Kim Roeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a Class Agent — Engage classmates to support our programs and stay connected.
- Class agents are needed for the following classes: 1978, 79, 80, 85, 89, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98, 2002, 14, 15, 16.
- For more information on becoming a class agent, email Linda Fakhoury at email@example.com.
- Connect in your region — Attend and/or organize regional alumni gatherings.
- We are looking for people to host small social/networking events in different areas of the country where we have concentrations of law alumni such as Chicago, Houston, Florida, DC, NYC, Albany. For more information, email Kim Roeder at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service as a moot court judge — The next best thing to live litigation, help a student gain practical training with the benefit of your experienced judgement.
- For more information, please contact Myra Orlen at email@example.com.
- First Year Law Student Mentor Program - Provide guidance and mentoring to incoming first year law students as they adjust to the rigors of the work.
- For more information, contact Paula Zimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspectives, Law School Digest. Lex Brevis
The School of Law publishes Perspectives and the Law School Digest each twice per year. If you are a graduate who is not currently receiving these publications, but would like to, please be in touch with the Office of Alumni Relations to confirm your address. Previous issues of Perspectives are available to read electronically by clicking here. Past editions of the Law Digest are available here.
If you’d like to know what is going on in the Law School now, check out the student newspaper, Lex Brevis, by clicking here.