Lisa M. Hansen
Professor of Mathematics and Associate Coordinator of Assessment
B.S., Mathematics, Western Michigan University, 1990
M.S., Mathematics, Michigan State University, 1992
Ph.D., Mathematics (with emphasis in graph theory and computer science), Western Michigan University, 1997
Algorithm Design and Analysis
Mathematics and Music
Theory of Computation
1. Changes to an IT Program in Response to the IT 2008 Curriculum Guidelines. (with H. Ellis, S. Jackson, L. Tang, and J. Willemain). Proceedings of the 10th SIGITE Conference on Information Technology Education. ACM, New York, NY, 192-198.
2. Distance in stratified graphs. Czech. Math. J. 50 (2000) (with G. Chartrand, R. Rashidi and N. Sherwani)
3. Orientable open domination of graphs. J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comp. 29 (1999) 159 181. (with Y. Lai, B.Q.Yue)
4. Domination in Digraphs Ph.D. Dissertation, Western Michigan University (1997).
5. Orientable step domination in graphs. Congress. Numer. 117 (1996) 129-143. (with Y. Lai, B.Q. Yue)
6. Greatest common divisors and least common multiples of graphs. Period. Math. Hungar. 27 (1993) 95-104. (with G. Chartrand, G. Kubicki and M. Schultz)
7. On a degree problem in graph theory. Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics 23 (1991) 45-53. (with M. Schultz)