MEd in Curriculum and Instruction: Learn to Lead
Now more than ever, our students need innovative educators to develop curriculum that engage and inspire them to learn. The Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction program is designed to enhance teachers’ knowledge and skills with the goal of preparing them to be educational leaders of the future. The comprehensive nature of the program allows students to leverage their degree in various educational environments while enhancing their opportunities for rewarding job prospects, increased potential for career advancement, and higher earning potential. Are you ready to join them?
Whether you are looking for a program that will prepare you for a career change into education or one that will give you the skills to become a leader in your current career path, the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction is an advanced degree with great versatility—now and in the future. The MEd program is an excellent value for an advanced degree from a private university.
Western New England University and its Department of Education are respected throughout New England and across the country—as are our students and alumni. Our online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction provides students with the opportunity to focus on the development and implementation of curriculum and instruction in either elementary or secondary classrooms.
To prepare you to take your career to the next level, Western New England University has developed an online degree program that:
- focuses on a unique blend of curriculum and instruction that responds to the renewed national interest in research and best practices.
- is highly regarded and allows students to advance their teaching career outside of the classroom.
- explores current research on strategies that increase achievement in all students.
- offered by a private university, is superior in quality to similar programs offered by for-profit online schools.
- teaches students to design lesson plans and effectively evaluate curriculum.