Exciting News: It's Not Too Late To Transfer to Western New England University
By attending, you can:
1. Meet with a transfer counselor to discuss the next steps in the admissions process
2. Discuss the details of the financial aid process and your package with one of our Financial Aid counselors
3. Speak with an academic advisor about your transfer credits
4. Tour our beautiful campus and residence halls
5. Secure your place in the incoming class by submitting your tuition and/or residence hall deposit
6. Learn the exact steps you will need to take in order to start classes on time for the Fall or Spring term
- Western New England University’s Transfer Decision Day begins at 9:00 am. We are offering numerous appointment times throughout the day to accommodate your availability and needs.
This special event is offered on June 28 and August 2. Please click on the date you would like to register.
Our Business Programs are Hotter Than Ever
Business is HOT this summer at Western New England University! All prospective students interested in learning more about what makes the programs in our College of Business distinctive are invited to join us for this very special program. During the event you will meet with members of the faculty and hear from current students and recent alum who will share why they think a degree from Western New England University’s College of Business is well worth the investment. A customized campus tour will be offered and a special lunch reception will be served where you will have the chance to ask all of your questions.
This program is offered on July 21 and August 4. Please click on the date you would like to register for the Business is Hot Program.
Celebrating the Women of Western New England
The women of Western New England University do amazing things every day. They are our deans and faculty, distinguished alumnae, upper-class mentors, star athletes, and outstanding students who inspire us all to do more, be more, and achieve more than we ever imagined.