Western New England University has a state-of-the-art notification system that is capable of sending emergency notifications and important messages about events at the University. This system instantly and simultaneously sends to all registered mobile phones, Blackberry, wireless PDA’s, pagers, Smart or Satellite phones, and email addresses, as well as posting these messages on our College web site; they will also “pop up” to anyone using Google, Yahoo, or AOL as your home page. It will not be used to provide routine information nor will any spam or housekeeping matters use this system.
PLEASE REGISTER - it only takes a minute. This will be the surest way for you to receive notifications critical to your safety and well being plus other campus information you may want to OPT-IN to receive. Simply click on the link below, which will take you to Connect2U. Enter your username (without the @wne.edu) and password (the same one you use for email). Have your cell phone with you and turned on. You also need to have the text messaging option activated on your cell phone service.
- Log in and you will find a link for e2Campus Messaging on the
- Click on manage account
- Click on highlighted area that says register with e2Campus
- Complete the validation part of registering your mobile phone; the next page will say “you have successfully signed up”
- Once you have successfully signed up, you will see a “log in” button for your new account
- To complete registration, you must open your account
- You can enter an alternative email address and click the ADD EMAIL button (your WNEC email address will automatically receive an alert through the system so you don’t need to add your WNEC email address)
- If you choose this option, you should instantly receive a message to your alternative email address
- You must open and click on the validation link
- You should be all done
You may register two email addresses and two cell devices – it’s very easy to do. Any time you need to update your account, you may click on the link above or go to Connect2U. If you have any questions or problems, please call the Help Desk at 413-796-2200 or ext. 2200.
UPDATE – Already registered? You can log into Connect2U at anytime to manage your account. The cell phone and email used in the e2Campus system is completely separate from the information in the Student Information System, and therefore changing it in either location will not affect the other.
Thank you and we look forward to a year of safety and good health for all in our Western New England University community.
Chief Adam S. Woodrow - Director of Public Safety
User Registration Video