The Work Order System is a program used on campus that allows students and faculty to notify Facilities Management of problems on campus. These issues can fall into seven departments: Buildings, Environmental, Grounds, Housekeeping, HVAC, Telecommunications, and Transportation. If your Work Order is an emergency, please call and notify Facilities Management so we might expedite our response.
After a work order is placed, students and faculty can monitor the status of the work order where there are five different status levels that they might see:
- Submitted - Expect to see this when you have successfully submitted a work order to the system.
- Received - Expect to see this when the Facilities Management Office has received your work order.
- Notified - Expect to see this when the Facilities Management Office has information that you need to know about your work order.
- Canceled - Expect to see this when the Work Order has been determined to be unnecessary (such as duplicate requests for the same service)
- Completed - Expect to see this when the Facilities Management Office has completed the work order.
To Access the Facilities Work Order system, please use the following steps:
- Login to the Connect2U portal above using your University user ID and password.
- Scroll down until you find the side bar titled "My Work Orders".
- In this box, click the link "Manage Work Orders".
- A pop-up will appear. Click the "Submit a New Work Order" button.
- Select the "Facilities" button.
- Fill out information about the nature of the problem using comments section for extra details.
- Submit the Work Order
* The Office of Information Technology runs a separate Work Order System from Facilities. If your issue is IT related, please be sure to submit the Work Order with them as we cannot transfer Work Orders between departments.