Welcome to the Western New England University Health Services website. The information within this site will direct students to:
- health forms required for matriculation and athletic participation.
- health care issues that are evaluated and treated within Health Services.
- credentialing of the health care staff
- Student Health Insurance Policy information
- off-site medical facilities
Health Services is structured much as an urgent care center. We pride ourselves on the efficient, comprehensive, confidential healthcare we provide and the respect we assign our patients.
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Employee Health
- Women's Health
- Mental Health
- Health Education
- Pap, STD testing, birth control and counseling
- Rapid strep, mono, pregnancy and urine testing
- EKG and Diagnostic test ordering