3+3 Law Programs
Students seeking to fast-track from bachelor's programs to law school can save time and tuition through our 3+3 and 4+3 Law programs offered in collaboration with our own Colleges and with other institutions.
Our Law Admissions counselors will be happy to assist you with questions concerning the exciting opportunities to begin the study of law in your senior year of college.
Our accelerated bachelor/law partnerships include:
- 3+3 Law Program—Western New England University (available to qualifying Arts and Sciences and Business students)
- Six-year Engineering/Law Program—Western New England University (available to qualifying Engineering Students)
- Elms College
- Assumption College
- University of Saint Joseph Connecticut
- Regis College
- Springfield College
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Anna Maria College
- The College of St. Rose
- Bay Path University (4+3 Program)
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts