Computers, Technology, and Printing
There are over 100 desktop computers distributed throughout the Library. A username and password is required to access all Library computers, and all users must comply with the University's acceptable use policy.
- Four scanners on the first floor
- Three at desktops on the second floor
- One each in the DLC and Mac Lab
- Great for group projects
- Connect up to six latops to easily share your screens
- Located on the first floor
- Black and white printing is available from every desktop computer
- Color printing is available from the six stand-up computers and the six computers with scanners
NEW Pharos Print Management
Use the new print managment system to print to the color printer, and the main printers on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Instead of selecting a specific printer, print to WNEPublicPrint for black and white, or DAMOURColor for color documents (available from selected computers only)
- When prompted, enter your University username* and hit print
- If you are printing to WNEPublicPrint, release your document at any of the four printing release stations (located directly next to the printers) by logging in or swiping your ID. Color documents must be released at the printing release station at the color printer
Ask for help any time at the Circulation Desk!
*Alumni and other guest users will need to purchase a $5.00 printing card in order to print.