- Search for books, media, journals and other resources available at Western New England University Libraries.
- Databases A-Z
- An alphabetical listing of the search tools to help you find articles, reports, and more.
- Databases by Subject
- A list of search tools, organized by academic subjects (Biology, English, Marketing, etc.), to help you find articles, reports, and more.
- Electronic Books
- A list of e-book resources to help you find online reference books, scholarly books, and public domain texts.
- Journals A-Z
- When you know the name of the journal, magazine or newspaper you need, search here for full-text availability through D'Amour Library.
- Selected Reference Links
- A list of online dictionaries, encyclopedias, almanacs and other handy resources selected and recommended by D'Amour librarians.
- Subject Guides
- List of reference books, databases, web sites, and more, selected and recommended by D'Amour librarians and organized by academic subjects (Biology, English, Marketing, etc.)
- Other Library Catalogs
- Find books, media, journals and other resources available at libraries in Western Massachusetts and around the world. Many local college libraries allow Western New England University students to borrow books.
Send website suggestions or comments to email@example.com
D'Amour Library, Western New England University, 1215 Wilbraham Road, Springfield, MA 01119
Phone: (413) 782-1535
Fax: (413) 796-2011