|Early Registration received prior to Friday, May 18, 2018||Registration received Monday, May 21, 2018 or after||Materials Fee|
|Stock Market Experience||$900.00||$950.00||none|
|Forensic Investigation and Trial Skills||$900.00||$950.00||none|
|Introduction to STEM and Robotics||$900.00||$950.00||$300.00|
|Math and Music||$900.00||$950.00||$300.00|
*We are happy to extend an additional $50.00 discount per child to all employees of Western New England University.
Broadcast Bootcamp: This materials fee will cover costs of two field trips during the course.
Introduction to STEM and Robotics: Participants are required to purchase a kit containing the materials needed to build their robot. At the end of the program, participants will be able to take home and keep their working robot.
Math and Music: Participants will be building an actual instrument during this course. The materials fee will cover the materials needed to complete their project along with two required books and downloadable software.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- There is no charge to transfer a registration to a new program, space permitting (other than any difference in program fees).
- Requests for program transfers, changes, or cancelations must be communicated in writing via email to Judy Curran, email@example.com and cannot be made via the online registration system.
- Students may withdraw from a program up until June 15 for a refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be processed after June 15.
- Late withdrawal due to injury or illness will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and will require a note from a physician – if a refund is granted, it may not be processed until programs are over.
- No refund or reduction in program fees will be made for a student who arrives to the program late, leaves the program early, or is dismissed from the program due to violation of the program guidelines.