Being involved means...
- Participating in orientation for new students, both in the fall and summer programs (including hosting a booth on the move-in day for new students).
- Cosponsorship of Family and Friends Weekend with the Student Campus Activities Board (CAB).
- Participating in the Residence Hall Association (RHA) Bed Race during Family and Friends Weekend.
- Sponsorship of a "Special Messages" which is an all year round program and "Survival Kits" each semester.
- Sponsorship of a Student Leadership Award at the Cocurricular Awards Ceremony.
- Sponsorship of a "Special Messages" program and "Survival Kits" before final exam week
- Publication of Parents Guide to College
Make a Difference
Welcome to the Western New England University family! We consider the parents and family members of our students as partners in the University journey. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Parents Association. Since its founding in 1978, the Parents Association has been a vital force in the enhancement of student life. With your help we can continue in this goal. All parents of enrolled students are automatically members of the Parents Association. Our projects are designed to improve campus life for all students rather than any particular interest group. Parents also have the opportunity to become more integrally involved in the direction of the Association by attending the annual and quarterly meetings. All parents are invited to actively participate at our quarterly meetings and to help decide how the Parents Association can improve the quality of life at the University. Hope that you would consider being part of the Parents Association family at Western New England University!