UMass Lowell Students
Welcome UMass Lowell pharmacy students!
Earn Your Doctor of Pharmacy Degree at the Western New England University College of Pharmacy.
Western New England University is here to assist you in your search for a PharmD program that fits your goals, ambitions, and learning style.
Located on a picture-perfect campus in western Massachusetts, Western New England University offers you the personalized attention and outstanding facilities of a new and evolving College of Pharmacy.
This fully accredited program enrolls around 75 students per class, which enables us to offer a highly personal pharmacy education. Our philosophy of “Pharmacist as Educator” is modeled by our engaged faculty mentors who are committed to your success.
Discover the Western New England University Difference:
- Individualized Attention—Enrolled class size just 75 students
- State-of-the-art $40 million Center for the Sciences and Pharmacy
- Outstanding faculty mentors with expertise in clinical, retail, and research settings
- Access to a wide variety of experiential learning opportunities
- Individual counseling to assist with your application
- Opportunities to live on-campus all four years
- Beautiful, walkable New England campus
- Just a 90-minute drive from Boston
Be a part of a new and evolving community of learners.
Experience more at Western New England University College of Pharmacy. Call us at 413-796-2300 to have a one-on-one session with a College of Pharmacy admissions officer, or use our request form below.
Western New England University College of Pharmacy's Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60503, 312/664-3575; FAX 312/664-4652, web site www.acpe-accredit.org.