To guide the development of a systematic and continuously improving process of assessing academic effectiveness in educating our students in a manner consistent with the Institution’s Mission Statement.
To work with faculty and administrators to:
- Create and maintain assessment processes that are meaningful, measurable and manageable.
- Coordinate the assessment of the General University Requirements.
- Support academic departments in their annual assessment endeavors and the assessment component of their program review.
- Support the Colleges in coordinating efforts in their assessment processes.
- Collaborate with members of the University Assessment Team to educate and inform faculty members about assessment endeavors and to share information across the Colleges.
- Support institutional efforts in collecting academic data and preparing reports for internal use and for submission to the respective accrediting organizations.