Get more out of college than just preparation for a career. Learn leadership skills you can use on the job, in your community, and serving your country. Graduate with an opportunity for a career and a lifestyle of service and honor. Join the Minuteman Battalion as a cadet in the Western New England University ROTC program.
- Full two-, three-, and four year scholarships for qualified students which include:
- Tuition and Fees
- Room (by Western New England University grant)
- Board for 4-year scholarship recipients (by Western New England University grant)
- Monthly stipend and book allotment
- Credits for School—ROTC courses count toward college credit. Earn up to 18 credits at Western New England University during your four years in the program.
- Opportunity for a Career—Graduates can serve on Active Duty, in the National Guard, or in the Reserves.
For more information about ROTC at Western New England University, contact Army ROTC Recruiting Operations Officer Travis Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-782-1332.
- Guaranteed job in the Air Force or Space Force upon commissioning
- Earn one of 3 in college scholarships (all scholarships include monthly stipend and book allotment)
- Type 1 Scholarship: 100% tuition and fees, room and board (provided by Western New England University grant)
- Type 2 Scholarship: Up to $18K per year
- Type 3 Scholarship: Up to $9K per year
- Type 6 Scholarship: Up to $3K per year
For more information about AFROTC at Western New England University, contact Air Force Recruiting Operations office at afrotc.umass.edu or call 413-545-2437.