School of Law Alumni
Our 9,000 alumni can be found throughout the local bar and around the world. They serve in all aspects of the legal profession including private practice, the judiciary, the armed forces, government, nonprofits, law enforcement, academia, and business. Did you know that Western New England University School of Law has produced over 200 judges in its history?
Our alumni carry forward the sense of community that characterizes the School of Law by engaging with current students in many ways. Each year, hundreds of alumni give of their time and talent in service to the School of Law. Alumni serve as directors of the Alumni Board, mentors and panelists for events organized by our Career Services Office, coaches and guest judges for moot court, guest lecturers, bar mentors, class agents, and more.
Please explore our website for ways to stay in touch and be more involved with the School of Law and the alumni. Connect with us!
2017 Law Alumni Board of Directors
Alumni board members attended the graduation dinner in May, 2017
L-R Ed Pikula '83, Michael Borg '88, Sarah Willey '96, Stephen Button '06, Nicole Murray '05, Marcy Spratt '09
Term Completed 2018
Stephen Button '06 Immediate President (2016-17)
David Cortese '11
James Doyle '06
John Fitzgerald, II '99
Talia Gee '10 - President
Michael Smith '04
Shaune Sousa '16
Sarah Willey '96
Term Completion 2019
Michael Borg '88
New York, NY
Linda Fakhoury '04
Kaley Lentini '14
Jon Longobardi '10 President-Elect
Nicole Murray '05
Ed Pikula '83
Term Completion 2020
Karen Adamski '14
Jessica Audet '06
Kristin Bonneau '04
West Hartford, CT
Lisa Lippiello '06
Adam Mandell '06
Tasha Marshall '16
West Springfield, MA
Marcy Spratt Stevens '09 (Past President 2015-16)
Volunteer with us
Stay connected to fellow classmates from law school, other alumni, and faculty by volunteering! School of Law alumni can consider the following volunteer opportunities:
- Join the Alumni Association Board of Directors — Help shape the future of the School of Law
- For more information on the Board of Directors nomination process, please email Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
- Serve on a committee for the Alumni Association
- For more information on the committees, please email Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a Class Agent — Engage classmates to support our programs and stay connected.
- Class agents are needed for the following classes: 1978, 79, 80, 85, 89, 91, 92, 94, 95, 96, 98, 2002, 14, 15, 16.
- For more information on becoming a class agent, email Linda Fakhoury at email@example.com.
- Connect in your region — Attend and/or organize regional alumni gatherings.
- Service as a moot court judge — Help a student gain practical training with the benefit of your experienced judgment.
- For more information, please contact Myra Orlen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Year Law Student Mentor Program — Guide and mentor incoming first-year law students as they adjust to their 1L year, law school, and the demands that come with it.
- For more information, contact Sam Charron at email@example.com or 413-782-1769.
- Serve as a Bar Mentor — If you are a recent successful bar taker, pay it forward by working with recent graduates to support them through the rigors of bar exam preparation.
- For more information, contact Justin Dion at firstname.lastname@example.org.