The Career Development Center offers many services to assist alumni in the job search. Whether you're seeking your first position, looking for a new position in the same field, looking for a new career, or re-entering the job market, the Career Development Center is a valuable resource. As an alumnus/a of Western New England University, there is no cost to utilize the career resources.
We're still here for you
- Discover job search strategies and skills
- Learn how to write a résumé that highlights your education and work experience
- Create a cover letter that will make you stand out among applicants
- Update and maintain your email in the CareerCenter Online to receive job leads and helpful information.
Sharpen your skills
- Learn what questions employers ask and practice answers highlighting your experience and skills
- Determine the best approach to interviewing, including what to wear, when to show up, and even how to shake hands
- Participate in mock interviews to ensure you are prepared for anything
continue to follow your passions
- Identify professional and informational resources
- Utilize career counseling and assessment inventories to help determine an appropriate career path specifically for you
Mentor the next generation of golden bears
- Participate in a career related panel or workshop, speak in a classroom, or attend a networking event. You have a wealth of knowledge our students need. As someone who was in their shoes, share your Golden Bear story!