Update for Students
Updated April 10, 2020
Meal Update for Campus Residents
I hope this note finds you safe and healthy! We just wanted to give you an update on the meal plan. Several of you on a meal plan have utilized the plan while others we have not seen or served you yet! It is our hope that a slight modification in the meal plan service/pick up process will help you plan your food, minimize your public exposure and get you your meals in a convenient and safe way.
We have worked with ARAMARK to put into place a Chef Online Express Program. You will be able to order your food (a day in advance) based upon the attached menu choices (this will be changing weekly) and you will pick up a day’s worth of food each day between 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. in the University Commons. Please let us know if there is something else that you would like us to prepare for you for future meals.
ALSO—if you are unable to get your pre-ordered food between 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. each day, please let us know ASAP!
Here are the directions (they are attached as well):
Directions to submit Chef Express Take-Out Order
- Please use the attached form to select three meals each day for the following day’s pickup window. Orders need to be placed the day before by 10:00 a.m. for next day pickup.
- Please highlight in yellow your breakfast, lunch and dinner selections
- Remember to include your first and last name and pick up day.
- Email your attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10:00 a.m. prior to your pick up day.
- You will fill out and send form day before your pick up day. (Example: fill and send in Monday's order on Sunday by 10:00 a.m.)
- Your prepared meals will be ready for pick up in Lobby of University Commons by the retail location between 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Meals will be placed in grab and go fridges in alphabetical order with your order form attached to your meal.
Thank you all for your patience, be safe and take care,