Apply to be a PA
Are you interested in a being a Peer Advisor for the 2021–2022 academic year If you are a full-time student who will have at least 30 credits completed by May 2021 with a cumulative and semester GPA of at least 2.5 and are interested in assisting first year students transition to the university, then Peer Advising is for you!
If you are considering applying, there will be information sessions. The information session dates/times are listed below:
- Thursday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m. in CSP 200
- Thursday, December 3rd at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
- Meeting ID: 935 0421 7089
- Tuesday, January 26 at 6:30 p.m. in CSP 200
- Thursday, January 28 at 6:30 p.m. in CSP 200
The application deadline is Friday, January 29, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of First Year Students and Students in Transition at (413) 782-1312 or email Alyssa Caliguri, Assistant Director for First Year Student Success, at email@example.com.