Welcome to the Western New England University Health Services website. Health Services is structured much as an urgent care center. We are staffed by board certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Health Services delivers healthcare to all registered students in Western New England University and employees.
We pride ourselves on the efficient, comprehensive, confidential healthcare we provide and the respect we assign our patients.
- Urgent Care
- Employee Health
- Orthopedic Care
- Mental Health
- Women's Health
- Pap, STD testing, birth control, Plan B for purchase, condoms free of charge.
- Rapid strep, mono, pregnancy, flu and urine testing
- Small surgical procedures; suturing, incision and drainage, toenail removal, etc.
- EKG and Diagnostic testing
- Health Education
- Specialty Referral
Need Your Prescription Brought to Campus?
Big Y Pharmacy located on 300 Cooley Street, Springfield, MA 01128 delivers to WNE Health Services Monday-Friday.
To set up an account with Big Y Pharmacy for delivery:
- Call the pharmacy (413-783-0105) and provide the following information:
- Patient Information: Name, date of birth, home address, cell number, any allergies.
- Insurance Information: BIN#, PCN#, ID#, RX Group#
- Transfer from another pharmacy: Pharmacy name, Pharmacy phone number, RX#, Drug name
- To Bill a credit card: Card #, Expiration date
After your initial set-up, you are responsible for calling the pharmacy directly for prescribed refills. Any prescriptions ordered after 11:00 a.m. will be delivered on the following day.
Pick-up of medications in Health Services is between 2:00 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.