COVID-19 Tech Support
A list of technology resources especially useful during the COVID-19 emergency:
- How to open an OIT Work Order
- Loaner Laptop Setup Information
- Downloading software from Connect2U
- VPN: How to install and use
- Fuze: How to download and install Fuze Desktop software
- Office of Information Technology Helpdesk 413-796-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University's Zoom license allows all faculty and staff to host meetings. Educational Technology's Sharon.Benoit@wne.edu is the primary trainer for Zoom, and is the best resource for "how do I?" questions. For questions and issues involving Zoom account activation, login issues, and features not working as expected, please open an OIT Work Order.
Read the Fuze Mobile FAQ to learn how you can answer your office phone calls from your cell phone.
Need the Fuze desktop software on your personal computer? How to download and install Fuze Desktop software.
ECHO360 Video Platform
See this Echo360 Info Page.
Colleague UI and Self Service links
Important: VPN Connection required for all UI links
|Colleague UI||Self Service|
|Live Sim||Self Service|
|Degree Audit||Self Service|
|HR Test||Self Service|