COVID-19 Tech Support
A list of technology resources especially useful during the COVID-19 emergency:
- How to open an OIT Work Order
- Loaner Laptop Setup Information
- Downloading software from Connect2U
- VPN: How to install and use
- Fuze: How to download and install Fuze Desktop software
- Office of Information Technology Helpdeskor email@example.com
- Educational Technology Support by Discipline or firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE TEACHING TIPS FOR FACULTY
See this COVID-19 Online Courses page.
(This is a limited resource that has been activated for individuals designated by University Deans and senior staff. Training/support contact is: email@example.com )
- Creating a Fuze meeting
- How to Join and Participate in a Fuze meeting
- Video: Running a Fuze meeting
- Fuze Meetings Quick Reference Guide
- How To Behave in an Online Meeting
Read the Fuze Mobile FAQ to learn how you can answer your office phone calls from your cell phone,
Need the Fuze desktop software on your personal computer? How to download and install Fuze Desktop software.
Adobe Connect is the web conferencing system used to support some courses in Law and Business -- see this Adobe Connect Info Page.
ECHO360 Video PlatformSee this Echo360 Info Page.
Colleague UI and Self Service linksImportant: VPN Connection required for all UI links
|Colleague UI||Self Service|
|Live Sim||Self Service|
|Degree Audit||Self Service|
|HR Test||Self Service|