Start learning about Echo360 here: Echo360 Questions and Answers
Record in the Classroom
Record your class meetings. Rooms currently set up for recording include:
- CSP 119, 200*, 300*, 400*, 301, 302, 305, 306, 307
- Churchill 112
- Sleith 100, 104, 105*, 106, 107*, 108*, 111*, 112, 218, 219, 220, 223, 301*
- LAW A, B, C, D, 1, 2, 3, 4
- D'Amour 215
* denotes rooms with an Echo360 capture appliance, others use Echo360 Classroom Capture software. The appliances can record any image displayed on the projector closest to the instructor's desk, including a personal laptop brought into the room. The Capture software can only record the display of the instructor's PC that's part of the room's standard technology. The Capture software can't record a laptop brought into the room, but it can record the room's document cam using special software provided.
Email email@example.com if you're interested in using Echo360 in a classroom that's not currently equipped.
Record with your personal computer
Echo360's Universal Capture: Personal software allows you to use any computer (Windows or Mac) to create recordings and publish them to the Echo360 system.
- How to download and install Universal Capture: Personal (PDF)
- Recording with Universal Capture (PDF)
- Video: Recording with Universal Capture
Import videos from other sources
Echo360's media import function allows common media formats, such as mp3, m4v and wmv, to be uploaded to the system. You can also use the Echo360 Mobile Upload app to record with your smartphone.
December 2019: New documents being prepared.