Application Requirements for the Master of Science in Elder Law and Estate Planning:
- Application form.
- Official transcript showing BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from all other postsecondary institutions attended.
Please have all transcripts mailed from the registrar directly to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Western New England University
School of Law
1215 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01119
Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
Note: Applicants who completed a portion of their degree at an institution outside the United States
may be required to order an official Course-by-Course Evaluation from World Education Services
(www.wes.org) to be sent directly to our mailing address listed above.
4. Resume demonstrating related work experience.
5. Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional).
6. Personal statement of one to two pages explaining why you feel this program is a good fit for your
7. TOEFL score for applicants who received their postsecondary education in a language other than
Questions? Call 413-782-1406 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org