Admission is based on your undergraduate credentials, work experience, and other factors relevant to professional development. The Master of Science in Law students will not be required to take the LSAT or any other graduate admission test. Master's program students may be eligible for tuition reimbursement with your employer. View our current tuition rates. For questions, email email@example.com or call 413-782-1406.
What are the Application Requirements?
- Application form
- Proof of BA/BS from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
Please have all transcripts mailed from the registrar's office directly to the following address:
Western New England University School of Law
Law Admissions Office
1215 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01119
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applicants who completed a portion of their degree or received their degree at an institution located outside the United States must order an official Course-by-Course Evaluation from World Education Services (www.wes.org), to be sent directly to our mailing address listed above.
- Resume demonstrating related work experience
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional) accompanied by our cover sheet
- Personal statement (1-2 pages) explaining why you feel the MS in Law program is a good fit for you and your professional goals
- TOEFL score for applicants who received their postsecondary education in a language other than English
Note: The MS in Law students are not required to take the LSAT or any other graduate admission test.
What does the admissions committee look for in applicants?
The admissions committee is looking for highly motivated students who are looking to advance their careers through further understanding of the law. Specifically, they are looking for students who will benefit from additional legal knowledge and who have shown academic preparedness for rigorous graduate studies. The committee takes a holistic approach and considers all pieces of the application in their review.
For additional information, call 413-782-1406 or email: email@example.com.