MS in Law Application
Applying to Western New England University
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
Please have all transcripts mailed from the registrar's office directly to the following address:
Western New England University School of Law
Law Admissions Office
1215 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01119
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applicants who completed a portion of their degree or received their degree at an institution located outside the United States may be required to order an official Course-by-Course Evaluation from World Education Services (www.wes.org), to be sent directly to our mailing address listed above.
- Resume demonstrating related work experience
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Personal statement (1-2 pages) explaining why you feel the MS in Law program is a good fit for you and your professional goals
- TOEFL score for applicants who received their postsecondary education in a language other than English
Note: The MS in Law applicants are not required to take the LSAT or any other graduate admission test.