Plan A Visit
Full-time Student Open Houses
- Prospective Student Open House: Saturday, January 21, 2017 [register]
- Admitted Student Open House: Saturday, April 8, 2017 [register]
Part-time Student Info Sessions
- Monday, November 7, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. [register]
- Monday, February 6, 2017 – 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. [register]
Diversity Law Day
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 [register]
PLEASE JOIN ADMISSIONS PROFESSIONALS FROM:
- Western New England University School of Law
- Boston University School of Law
- New England Law | Boston
- University of Connecticut School of Law
THE WORKSHOP will address minority and diversity issues related to law school and the application process. The focus of the Workshop is to help minority and diversity students address their current and future law school applications. LGBT and non-traditional students will also benefit from this program. We hope that this program will be a step toward bridging the law school gap that currently exists for minority and diversity students in the New England region.
Individual Campus Visits
If attendance at one of our scheduled on-campus events is not possible, applicants are encouraged to arrange an individual visit. This visit can include observing a first-year class, touring the facility with a current student, and meeting with an admissions officer or faculty member.
Please call 800-782-6665 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. June through August). To accommodate the needs of working applicants, the office is open until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings when classes are in session.