JD Visiting Opportunities
We offer the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor and tour our law school building. If you would like to schedule an individual visit, please contact the Office of Admissions at 413-782-1406. Scheduled visitors may bring up to two additional guests.
Additionally, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone call at a convenient time for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tuesday, Nov. 17th, 5:30PM-7:00PM
Social justice lawyering is at the core of what we do at Western New England University School of Law. During this webinar, you will learn about our Center for Social Justice, faculty initiatives, and student work. The agenda will include:
- Introduction by Dean Sudha Setty
- Overview of the Center for Social Justice by Ariel Clemmer
- Conversation with Prof. Jennifer Levi regarding LGBTQ+ initiatives
- Conversation with Prof. Harris Freeman regarding labor law and immigration initiatives
- Conversation with Prof. Jennifer Taub regarding economic justice initiatives
- Conversation with a current student