Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to some of our frequently asked questions. Don't see your question here? Ask a librarian!
Pharos Print Management
Use the new print management system to print to the color printer, and the main printers on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Instead of selecting a specific printer, print to WNEPublicPrint for black and white, or DAMOURColor for color documents. (Color printing is available from the six stand-up computers, and six computers with scanners only)
- When prompted, enter your University username* and hit print
- If you are printing to WNEPublicPrint, release your document at any of the four black and white printing release stations (located directly next to the printers) by logging in or swiping your ID. Color documents must be released at the printing release station at the color printer
Ask for help any time at the Circulation Desk!
*Alumni and other guests will need to purchase a $5.00 printing card at the Circulation Desk in order to print.
Logging in to e-reserves and databases.
You will need a barcode and PIN to access e-reserves and to access databases from off-campus.
- Check the back of your ID. If you have a barcode sticker starting with a "D" you have a Library barcode. Include the "D" when entering your barcode number, but do not include any spaces.
- Unless you have reset your PIN, it is likely "9999"
- If you don't have an ID, or a barcode sticker, or just cannot log in, please contact the Circulation Desk at 413-782-1535.
Accessing reserve readings
- Navigate to the Library homepage, and select the "Course Reserves" button towards the top of the page.
- Search by the professor's last name.
- Select the appropriate list for your course.
- Click on the reading you want to open. You will be prompted to log-in with your Library barcode and PIN.
We have 8 large study rooms and 8 small study rooms. Current Western New England University students, staff and faculty may visit the Circulation Desk to check out a key for 2 hours. Study rooms cannot be reserved in advance.