On Tuesday, June 29, 2021, the WNE libraries will be upgrading their online catalog system. WILDPAC and Encore ("Search now") and D'Amour Library digital course reserves will be unavailable from 9 a.m. through at least 4 p.m. while we perform the upgrade.
All D’Amour Library databases and other electronic resources WILL be available during the upgrade, as well as the FindIt@D'Amour search.
We appreciate your patience while we perform this upgrade. If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact us at Ask a Librarian or call 413/782-1535.
- Beginning May 7:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
D'Amour Library will be closed on Monday, May 31 and Monday, July 5.
The D’Amour lower level computer lab and study area will remain available 24/7 when not in use for classes. Access this space through the main library whenever the library is open. Swipe access through the parking lot entrance will be available only when the library is closed and swipe access through the front entrance is not enabled.
- D’Amour Library is open to WNE alumni and community users.
- All vistors must follow the University's mask guidelines.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed anywhere in D’Amour Library.
- Study rooms are available on a limited basis! Please see our study room guidelines for more information.
- Help is available via email and chat, as well as in person.
- Find helpful information on using Library resources and services from off-campus. See our guide to Library Access for Remote Users.
D'Amour Library Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 pm.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 pm.
Current WNE students may access the basement level 24x7 via the parking lot entrance. A current WNE ID is required. View the Library Hours and Access page for our full schedule and important information about accessing the Library.