HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING AND END OF SEMESTER:
Tuesday, November 24 -- November 28:
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 -- Saturday, Nov. 28: CLOSED
Sunday, Nov. 29 – Dec. 18:
- Sun.: 3:00-10:00 pm (Virtual Reference: 3:00 -- 7:00 pm)
- M-Th: 7:45 am to 10:00 pm
- Fri: 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Sat.: noon-5 pm
Sunday, Dec. 19 – Dec. 20: CLOSED
The D'Amour lower level computer lab and study area will be available to current students 24/7 over the Thanksgiving break period. Access the area through the parking lot entrance with your student ID. Remember: FACE MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHEN USING THESE SPACES.
Beginning Sunday, Nov. 30, this area remain available 24/7; however, users must access this space through the main library entrance whenever the library is open. Swipe access through the parking lot entrance will be available only when the library is closed and swipe access through the front entrance is not enabled.
The Ask a Librarian virtual reference desk will remain open its regular semester hours from Monday, Nov. 30 -- Friday, Dec.18. Please reach out to us for assistance with final projects, assignments, and papers. The librarians are also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The D'Amour staff wishes everyone a safe and healthy Thanksgiving break and a very successful end to a most challenging semester!
- D’Amour Library is open to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff only at this time. The Library is swipe-access only through the front entrance during its business hours.
- Face masks/coverings or face shields must always be worn by users in the Library.
- Social distancing, a minimum of 6 feet between people, is always expected.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed anywhere in D’Amour Library.
- Beginning August 30, Fall Semester Hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 pm.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 pm.
- The D’Amour lower level computer lab and study area will remain available 24/7 when not in use for classes. Access this space through the main library whenever the library is open. Swipe access through the parking lot entrance will be available only when the library is closed and swipe access through the front entrance is not enabled.
- Help is available via email and chat: Ask a Librarian. Chat hours are: Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm.; Saturday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 pm. to 7:00 p.m.
- For more information on changes for this Fall, please see our complete Operational Plan for Fall 2020.
- Find helpful information on using Library resources and services from off-campus. See our guide to Library Access for Remote Users.
D'Amour Library Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 pm.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 pm.
Current WNE students may access the basement level 24x7 via the parking lot entrance. A current WNE ID is required. View the Library Hours and Access page for our full schedule and important information about accessing the Library.