The Western New England Campus Newsletter is a monthly issue tailored especially for parents and family members who want to be involved in their son or daughter transition into the campus life. Each month the Campus Newsletter covers a variety of topics that are important to you, your student, and to us.
Here are just some of the topics:
- The evolving student-parent relationship
- Being the parent of a commuter student
- Making Family and Friends Weekend positive for all
- Ways to communicate without over-communicating
- What to do when your student comes home for breaks
- Career Services: it's never too early to think about the future
- Money Management strategies: credit card and ATM use and abuse
- Encouraging student responsibility and strength
Please click the links below to download your Campus Link!