COPHS Annual Golf Tournament
The College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is hosting our 6th Annual Golf Tournament on Wednesday June 6, 2018 at the Ludlow Country Club, in Ludlow MA.
This is the main fundraiser for the College’s Career Development Fund, which promotes learner participation in activities and events that enable progress and growth of personal and professional career goals. The Fund offers direct financial assistance to learners to facilitate their travel and registration costs associated with these events, which can be local, regional, or national. We have been fortunate enough to provide over $3,000 in support of our student’s initiatives over the past five years, and provide them with valuable educational and professional experiences.
With your support, many local students who are dedicated to serving the populations of western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut are given opportunities to excel as professionals. We hope that you will consider playing in the tournament and/or sponsoring the tournament.
Presenting Sponsor ($500)
- Company name will be displayed on the 1st and 10th tee box, on each golf cart, signage at registration table, and announced at reception dinner.
Gold Sponsor ($250)
- Company name will be displayed on the 1st and 10th tee box, and on each golf cart.
Tee Box Sponsor ($100)
- Company name will be displayed at one tee box and on each golf cart.
Cart Sponsor ($50)
- Company name will be displayed on each golf cart.
Prize Sponsor (Donation of an item to be used as a prize)
- Company named as a prize sponsor at registration table and during reception dinner.
Proceeds of this event will benefit the Professional Health Students of Western New England University through the Career Development Fund.
$100 per person
To qualify for reduced pricing, a whole foursome must be signed up prior to May 1, 2018.Singles, Doubles, and Foursome Fee (after 5/1):
$110 per person ($90 for students and alumni of the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences)
Singles and doubles will be paired with open foursomes.
Fees include:18 holes of golf with cart
- Two drink tickets during golf