|CSI: Western New England||TBD||August 2020|
*Included in the cost of the program is a lunch voucher ($10.00/day) to the Western New England University Commons.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- There is no charge to transfer a registration to a new program, space permitting (other than any difference in program fees).
- Requests for program transfers, changes, or cancellations must be communicated in writing via email to Judy Curran, firstname.lastname@example.org and cannot be made via the online registration system.
- Students may withdraw from a program up until June 15 for a refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be processed after June 15.
- Late withdrawal due to injury or illness will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and will require a note from a physician – if a refund is granted, it may not be processed until programs are over.
- No refund or reduction in program fees will be made for a student who arrives to the program late, leaves the program early, or is dismissed from the program due to violation of the program guidelines.