Registration for this program is offered on a first come/first served basis. Both registration and payment are required for the participant to be enrolled. All courses and programs are subject to change without prior notice. Grades indicate the grade that the student will enter in the Fall of the next school year. The program includes lunch and a t-shirt, unless specifically noted otherwise. This course is taught by a Western New England University faculty member.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition of participation in our programs, all registrants and their parents/guardians agree to abide by the terms of our Summer Programs Participant Agreement and Code of Conduct.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- There is no charge to transfer a registration to a new program, space permitting (other than any difference in program fees).
- Requests for program transfers, changes, or cancellations must be communicated in writing via email to Judy Curran, firstname.lastname@example.org and cannot be made via the online registration system.
- Students may withdraw from a program up until June 15 for a refund, minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be processed after June 15.
- Late withdrawal due to injury or illness will be considered on a case-by-case
basis,and will require a note from a physician – if a refund is granted, it may not be processed until programs are over.
- No refund or reduction in program fees will be made for a student who arrives
tothe program late, leaves the program early, or is dismissed from the program due to violationof the program guidelines.
- Western New England University reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment.
ABSENCES, LATE ARRIVALS, AND EARLY DISMISSAL
In the event that your child will be absent from, or will arrive late, or leaving early, please contact Judy Curran, email@example.com or (413) 796-2324 to notify us. If you need to make arrangements for an early dismissal, please speak with our staff at the morning check-in so that we can make arrangements for you. After 4:30 p.m. we cannot accommodate a special pick-up, and you must plan to pick your child up at the regularly scheduled location and time.