A leader in business education since 1919, Western New England University is your resource for important state and federal tax developments impacting your clients and practice. Stay current with our convenient annual Tax Institute. This full-day program is designed for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and Tax Preparers, and features nationally-recognized experts discussing a range of topics, including changes in federal and state tax laws. The program qualifies for 8 CPE credits.
The 56th annual Tax Institute will be held Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Topics to be discussed:
- Strategies to Pay for College
- Planning for Social Security
- IRS Audits
- Tax Aspects of Rental Real Estate
- Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Trusts and Estates Update