International Graduate Students
The following is important information regarding your arrival on campus and next steps:
- Priority Housing Deadline - December 16, 2022
- Housing Deadline - January 3, 2023
- Keys Become Available - January 13, 2023
- Spring 2023 Semester Begins - January 23, 2023
Information regarding housing
Where will you live on campus?
Housing for Spring 2023 will take place in Plymouth Hall!
Features of Plymouth Hall:
- Suite-style housing: two double occupancy bedrooms connected by an entrance and a shared bathroom
- Communal kitchen for all residents in Plymouth
- Communal laundry in each building
- Close proximity to on-campus resources
- Limited number of spaces available, so complete the housing application to secure your spot
Housing for International Graduate Students for the Spring 2023 semester will be $4,410. This price will not reflect any grants or scholarships. If you have any questions regarding your grants or scholarships, please reach out to the Office of Admissions via email at email@example.com. Housing grants and scholarships are divided between two semesters.
Complete this checklist:
Important information regarding arriving to campus:
1. Complete your Housing Application through the Applicant Status Page or THD.
Complete your housing application through THD by logging into Connect2U with your University credentials. If you are from one of the following countries - China, India, North Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine - you will need to complete the application through the Applicant Status Page. You should receive an email with instructions on how to activate your account. If you are unsure, please reach out to the Admissions Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Housing will only be provided to students who have completed their housing application via the Applicant Status Page or THD.
Students who have not been in contact with the Office of Housing and Residence Life via an application or email will not receive a key for housing until the application is on file.
Keys will be available no earlier than January 13, 2023.
2. Meal Plans:
Meal Plans are optional. If you are interested in purchasing a meal plan, information regarding meal plans can be found by clicking here. Purchasing a meal plan can be done via THD. If you are from one of the following countries: China, India, North Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine, you will need to email email@example.com to purchase a meal plan
3. Complete your Arrival Form through the Applicant Status Page.
To log into the Applicant Status page, please use your applicant credentials.