Test Request Form
Student Completion Directions (Students attending WNE Law may NOT complete this form):
Complete one Online Test Request Form for each test/assessment/exam/quiz, etc. that you are requesting to complete in the SAS Testing Area.
You are required to give a minimum of 3 days advance notice to the SAS office in order to allow for the scheduling of arrangements. Any requests made with less than 3 days’ notice may not be granted.
- Students are required to complete the exam during the assigned course period, unless alternate arrangements are secured and approved in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the student to plan and schedule accordingly. Request should not interfere with class, work, internship, or other obligations. Examinations should be scheduled as close to the time of the actual exam time as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email and/or a calendar invite from SAS confirming date, time of the exam.
- The Professor will receive a request for the exam via email.
- In the event the SAS office is unable to proctor the exam we will notify the student by email.
Note: Test Request forms are not processed on Saturdays and Sundays. If you have listed more than one exam on the form, we will only process the first exam; one completed form for each exam. If you have not received a response from Student Accessibility Services within 48-hours of the exam please contact email@example.com and for the note-taker request confirmation can you add-if you have not received an email response from Student Accessibility Services within 24-hours of the note-taker request form completion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note-Taker request forms are not processed on Saturdays and Sundays.
If the below form does not load, please use our alternate form.