Club and Organization Activation
Here is your "one stop shop" for Club and Organization Activation for the 2017-2018 academic year. Please read all information carefully as the process has a few different steps!
- Club/Organization Presidents should visit the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development and pick up their Presdents Packet.
- These packets include a checklist, two hard copy forms and deadlines.
- The two hard copy forms (Membership Hazing Agreement and Priviledges and Responsibilities) must be signed by club/organization Presidents and Advisors.
- Two electronic forms also need to be completed:
- Club/Organization Treasurers should plan to attend the Treasurers Luncheon on September 14, 2017 and should RSVP by visiting the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development.
- Budget Activation forms should be completed and returned to Brendan Kaljulaid, Student Senate Treasurer, at the Treasurers Luncheon.
- Once your club/organization has completed all four forms (two hard copy, two electronic) you should return the hard copy forms and initialed checklist to the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development
- All forms must be completed and returned by September 29, 2017.
- Clubs/Organizations are only considered active once they have completed all of the above steps of the activation process.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the activation process, please contact your Club Cluster staff member. Each staff member in the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development works with a group of clubs to ensure that all clubs and organizations have a "go-to" person for assistance with any questions throughout the year. Not sure who your Club Cluster staff member is? Click here.