Jump to Footer

Housing and Meal Plan Accommodations

Students with documented disabilities at Western New England University who seek accommodations for on-campus housing and/or their meal plan will first need to Register with SDS.

In addition to registering with SDS, students are also required to complete and submit the Campus Housing/Meal Plan Accommodation Request Form.

If the student's disability-related clinical documentation submitted during the SDS Registration Process doesn't reasonably address their need for specific housing and/or meal plan accommodation, students should also have their clinician complete the SDS Residential Life/Meal Plan Verification Form. 

Please forward all relevant information to:

Student Disability Services
Western New England University
1215 Wilbraham Road, Herman Hall, Room 105
Springfield, MA 01119

Fax: 413-782-1575
Email: sds@wne.edu

Please call 413-782-1258 if you have any questions or need additional information.