The Office of Academic Scheduling is responsible for:
- The collection, posting, and updating of the:
- The posting of final exam schedules for Fall and Spring semesters
- The assignment of classrooms to academic courses held on campus
- The updating of the University's annual Catalogue
- Are you a new first year student or a new transfer student with a question about your first year courses or schedules? The First Year Program can help first year and transfer students transition to Western New England University.
- Are you a current student with a question about academic advisement, courses or schedules? If so, please contact your assigned faculty advisor.
Students should consult their academic advisor for all questions related to advising and course selection. Students can also refer to the University catalogue for additional advisement information, the Colleges' academic advising site(s):
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
College of Business majors should also visit the College of Business Resource Center.
- College of Engineering
and the Academic Support Center.
- Starting Fall 2018 semester, course registration and advising will be conducted on an entirely new system, known as "Colleague Self-Service".
For "how to" videos and instructions, visit "Registration 2018", https://www1.wne.edu/student-administrative-services/registration-fall-2018.cfm
Semester and 11-week Term Course Schedules
Undergraduate and Graduate Course Schedules
- Summer Session Course Schedule
- Fall Semester Course Schedule
Priority "Registration 2018" information
Registration via Colleague Self-Service for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers
- Wintersession Course Schedule
Priority "Registration" information
Wintersession registration for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers
- Spring Semester Course Schedule
Priority "Registration" information
Registration for current full-time and part-time undergraduate students is by assigned priority registration numbers.
- Course scheduling worksheet.
- GPA Calculator
- WNE undergraduate students may take credit courses through the Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield (CCGS) exchange program. Contact Enrollment Services Office for more information on the CCGS exchange program.
- Grades, degree audits and student schedules through the Summer' 18 session can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and term graduate student schedules through the 11-week Summer'18 term can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and Pharmacy student schedules through the Summer'18 session can be viewed online at ASAP.
- Grades, degree audits and OTD student schedules through the Summer'18 session can be viewed online at ASAP.
Final Exam Schedule
(Fall and Spring Undergraduate semesters)
2018 Spring Semester Final Exam Schedule
(for full semester undergraduate spring courses)
2018 Fall Semester Final Exam Schedule
(for full semester undergraduate fall courses)
Undergraduate and Graduate
Online Courses and Programs:
Classes are delivered electronically through Kodiak course software.
Beginning on September 15, 2016 Western New England University will offer all current students and alumni the opportunity to request an electronic transcript. Users will still be able to order a paper transcript as well—one that has a more user-friendly interface, along with a number of expedited service options available.
A $7.00 charge will go into effect for all transcript requests that are processed beginning on September 15, 2016.
Questions may be directed to, and assistance is available, from Enrollment Services Office and the School of Law.
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Alumni transcripts
Law School Students transcripts