Think Beyond Your Bachelor's
From business to law, engineering to pharmacy, science to sport management, no other university our size gives you the unique range of academic offerings and the personalized learning experiences available to you at Western New England. Our breadth of bachelor, master’s, doctoral, professional, and certificate programs, 90 in all, gives you the freedom to customize your education in ways that will make you stand out in the job market. And increase your earning potential—for your lifetime.
WE MAKE IT EASY TO CONTINUE YOUR STUDIES AT THE SCHOOL YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR FACULTY KNOW YOU.
- Many master’s programs can be completed part-time, entirely online, enabling you to start your career anywhere while earning an advanced degree at WNE.
- Full-time students can continue to live on campus and enjoy convenient access to all the campus has to offer.
- Study with faculty mentors who inspire and support your research and scholarship.
- The Classes of 2021-2024 are eligible to receive two free graduate courses. Learn more.
Choose Your Path
As an undergraduate student at WNE, you have multiple entry points to connect your bachelor’s experience to wide-ranging opportunities to study at the graduate level. Here’s how you can create a dynamic and attention-getting academic profile all your own.
1. Five-year Bachelor/Master's ProgramsHIGHLIGHTS
- Get a head start on grad school and finish your master’s in one year.
- Enroll in graduate courses your senior year that will count toward your master’s.
- Transition straight into your master’s program upon finishing your bachelor’s program.
- Get the GMAT waived if you plan on pursuing a master’s with the College of Business.
- Save time and money!
- Eligible candidates must have junior standing and completed at least 30 credits at WNE.
- College of Business master’s programs require a GPA of at least a 3.3 for admission to a Five-year pathway.
- College of Engineering master’s programs require a GPA of at least a 3.0 for admission to a Five-year pathway.
- Current WNE students will apply through Graduate Admissions. Only the application form will be required.
2. Enroll in Graduate Courses as an UndergraduateHIGHLIGHTS
- Get a feel for graduate study and get a head start on your master’s at WNE.
- Start taking graduate courses your senior year at WNE.
- Enroll in graduate courses while you finish your bachelor’s.
- Save time and money if you decide to enroll in a master’s program with WNE.
- Eligible students need to have completed at least 30 credits with WNE with a cumulative WNE GPA of at least a 3.0.
- When stated, prerequisite requirements will need to be satisfied in order to be eligible for a course.
- Current WNE students will work with their advisor to take next steps to register for a graduate course.
3. Pursue Graduate School After Your Bachelor'sHIGHLIGHTS
- Over 30 graduate and professional programs to choose from. Explore your options.
- Full and part-time options, many online.
- Please reference our academic program pages based on your interest.