Stay with WNE and Earn Your Master's
Two Free Grad Courses for WNE Bachelor's Graduates
Are you trying to figure out the next steps for after graduation? Why not stay with WNE to earn your master’s! With 24 master’s programs, most available fully online, this could be an excellent choice for the short-term, with long-term rewards. To help make this possible, WNE bachelor’s graduates enrolling in a master’s at WNE will have the opportunity to receive two free graduate courses. This equates to a savings of up to 20% in tuition.
- Improve your employment and future advancement opportunities
- Graduate students have the opportunity to defer undergraduate loan payments
- Athletes with remaining eligibility can compete while enrolled as a graduate student
- Online course offerings allow for flexibility and the ability to pursue your studies from anywhere
- High quality academics taught by the WNE faculty you know
- A streamlined graduate admissions process for WNE May graduates
- Get the GMAT waived! If you are considering a master’s degree program offered by the College of Business and you have a WNE cumulative GPA of at least 2.8, you can be considered for a waiver of the GMAT. Contact Graduate Admissions for additional details.*
*Available for the classes of 2020–2023
Eligibility Requirements & Terms
- This offer is available to WNE bachelor’s degree graduates.
- Eligible candidates need to apply and be admitted to an eligible master’s degree program.
- The offer is available for those who enroll in an eligible master’s degree program at WNE within one year of earning their bachelor’s degree. Eligible candidates can take advantage of the tuition waiver beginning in summer immediately after graduating.
- Open to master’s programs offered in Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, and College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. The MS in Applied Behavior Analysis and Doctoral programs, including the JD, PharmD, and OTD, are not eligible for the tuition waiver.
- The offer is for two free graduate classes (max 6 credits). The waiver applies to tuition, not fees and books.
- In order to receive the tuition waiver, candidates will need to enroll in a minimum of 6 credits per term. Exceptions to the 6-credit requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to request to enroll in 3 credits, please submit your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for your request.
- If a master’s candidate withdraws from a course(s) after the term begins, no charges will be incurred. Upon withdrawing from the course(s), the free offer will be considered fulfilled and not available for a future term.
Graduate Admission Process
The admission process is streamlined for WNE graduates applying to a Master’s program offered through the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, and Engineering.
- $50 application fee is waived
- We can access your WNE transcripts once you apply
- Recommendation requirements will be waived in most cases
- Many programs do not require standardized tests such as the GRE or GMAT, while those that do provide opportunities for getting the requirement waived.
- If you are considering a master’s degree program offered by the College of Business and you have a WNE cumulative GPA of at least 2.8, you can be considered for a waiver of the GMAT. Contact Graduate Admissions for additional details.*
*Available for the Classes of 2020–2023
The University offers 24 master’s programs. View a list of our programs.
Financial Aid and Billing
Western New England’s graduate rates are some of the most affordable in the region. Financial aid, typically in the form of student loans, will be available to eligible graduate candidates. Our Office of Enrollment Services will be available to assist you as you take next steps.