Stay with WNE and Earn Your Master's
Two Free Grad Courses for 2020-2024 Bachelor's Graduates
Are you trying to figure out next steps for after graduation? Why not stay with WNE to earn your master’s! With 24 master’s programs, most available fully online, this could be an excellent choice for the short-term, with long-term rewards. To help make this possible, those who graduated from WNE in May 2020 through to the Class of 2024 will have the opportunity to receive two free graduate courses. This equates to a savings of 20% in tuition.
- Improve your employment and future advancement opportunities
- Graduate students have the opportunity to defer undergraduate loan payments
- Athletes with remaining eligibility can compete while enrolled as a graduate student
- Online course offerings allow for flexibility and the ability to pursue your studies from anywhere
- High quality academics taught by the WNE faculty you know
- A streamlined graduate admissions process for WNE May graduates
- Get the GMAT waived! If you are considering a master’s degree program offered by the College of Business and you have a WNE cumulative GPA of at least 2.8, you can be considered for a waiver of the GMAT. Contact Graduate Admissions for additional details.*
* Available for the Class of 2020
Eligibility Requirements & Terms
- This offer is available to WNE bachelor’s degree graduates from the Classes of 2020-2024.
- Eligible candidates need to apply and be admitted to an eligible master’s degree program.
- Open to master’s programs offered in Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, and Law. The MS in Applied Behavior Analysis and Doctoral programs, including the JD, PharmD, and OTD, are not eligible for the tuition waiver.
- The offer is for two free graduate classes (max 6 credits). The waiver applies to tuition, not fees and books.
- In order to receive the tuition waiver, candidates will need to enroll in a minimum of 6 credits per term.
- The offer will be available for graduate candidates who enroll in the academic year immediately following the conferral of their bachelor’s degree. The offer will expire at the end of the spring graduate term that begins in April of that year. Eligible candidates can take advantage of the tuition waiver beginning in summer (July) immediately after graduating.
Graduate Admission Process
Master’s programs offered through the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, and Engineering are available via four 11-week graduate terms. The School of Law offers two traditional semesters. View our academic calendars.
- $50 application fee is waived
- We can access your WNE transcripts once you apply
- Recommendation requirements will be waived in most cases
- Many programs do not require standardized tests such as the GRE or GMAT, while those that do provide opportunities for getting the requirement waived.
- If you are considering a master’s degree program offered by the College of Business and you have a WNE cumulative GPA of at least 2.8, you can be considered for a waiver of the GMAT. Contact Graduate Admissions for additional details.*
* Available for the Class of 2020
The University offers 24 master’s programs. View a list of our programs.
Financial Aid and Billing
Western New England’s graduate rates are some of the most affordable in the region. Financial aid, typically in the form of student loans, will be available to eligible graduate candidates. Our Office of Enrollment Services will be available to assist you as you take next steps.
Graduate Studies Virtual Information Sessions
Learn more about the graduate studies offerings at Western New England University and the two free graduate courses offer for recent 2020 graduates.
|College of Arts and Sciences Master’s Programs|
|College of Business Master’s Programs|
|College of Engineering Master’s Programs|
|School of Law Master’s Programs|