You’ve heard a lot about us and now we’re eager to learn more about you! Our Admissions professionals are looking forward to reviewing your application and learning more about your accomplishments, experiences, and aspirations that would make you a great addition to Western New England University.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 800-325-1122 ext. 1321 or 413-782-1321.
How to Submit Your Documents
Whether you are a freshman, transfer, or international student, the buttons below take you step-by-step on how to submit the required documents to help us process your application.
- Applicants who are still in high school must have an official copy of their high school transcript through junior year sent to the address below. Some students may be required to submit senior year grades.
- Applicants may submit an academic letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor (preferable) or teacher (optional).
- SAT I or ACT scores must be submitted. These can be taken from the high school transcript, or an official copy can be requested from the testing agency. Western New England University's SAT code is 3962 and the ACT code is 1930. Test scores are not required for students who have elected to apply on a test optional basis, who will have successfully completed at least 12 college credits before entering Western New England University, or who have been out of high school for more than 5 years.
- Transfer applicants must have an official copy of their final high school transcript or GED sent to the Admissions Office.
- An official transcript(s) for all college work attempted must be submitted.
- Applicants may submit an academic letter of recommendation from a professor or teacher (optional).
- SAT I and ACT scores are not required for students who will have successfully completed at least 12 or more college credits before entering Western New England University or who have been out of high school for more than 5 years.
- Transfer students applying to Western New England University who are members of Phi Theta Kappa must submit a photo copy of their certificate or have it indicated on their official transcript in order to be considered for a PTK scholarship.
- Forward official secondary school transcript(s) accompanied by an English translation of the document(s) as well as an official transcript of the in-progress grades when available. Transfer students should submit official copies of their final secondary school transcript and their college/university study. These should be accompanied by an English translation. Any available information regarding the comparability of the secondary school or college courses to the U.S. system should also be provided.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language. To see all the ways to meet this requirement, click here.
- Submit an Affidavit of Support form. Click here to download.
- Submit an official letter from your bank (on the bank's stationery) declaring that the financial sponsor has sufficient funding to support the student's education at Western New England University. Click here to see an example.
- Provide a recommendation from a guidance counselor or teacher. Engineering applicants should submit a letter from a math or science teacher.
Applications are normally reviewed and decisions sent to students within two or three weeks of the application becoming complete. We begin reviewing applications for the fall semester in November. Due to the volume of applications received during the November to mid-January period, responses to applications submitted before the end of January often take longer. So don’t wait—apply today.